PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 6 I week, is not present a nausea. The breast hurts. In the past at me were serez...

Masha
29.06.2004, 11:33
At me 6 I week, is not present a nausea. The breast hurts. In the past at me were serious prblemy with vynashivaniem. The stood pregnancy. Now I worry it would be desirable to run every day on US. And suddenly pregnancy again stood. On term to 4 weeks went to the doctor have told or said, that it's OK.
If there is no the toxicosis, what else there are attributes on which it is possible to judge, that pregnancy develops.

Olga
30.06.2004, 04:46
Draft or on the contrary disgust to what or to products. Frequent change of mood. But voobshche-that absence of a toxicosis about what does not speak. It or him in general can and to not be. I did not know all pregnancy, that such a toxicosis.

JAsnovidjashchaja: all by way of!
30.06.2004, 19:16
Masha, US - procedure harmful! Infections and programs are not present. Will give birth or travail to your GIRL normally. For a breast simply prepare, all is good:-).

Marina
01.07.2004, 03:05
Masha, fine I understand... Has transferred or carried 2 stood pregnancy on term of 5 6 weeks.. Now it is pregnant third time... On "liked" term have appeared allocation, but US has shown, that the fetus is alive (first two times it or him at all did not see), prolezhalla 2 weeks on conservation... Now 13 nedelka has gone... But I all the same twitch and very much I am afraid..