PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Such question. At me pregnancy of 4 weeks. But not knowing about it...

Anna
27.06.2004, 01:17
Hello. Such question. At me pregnancy of 4 weeks. But not knowing about it or this, I been ill orvi, accepted preparations in protivopokazanih which is written, that it is impossible at pregnancy. Tell or say please. Whether could be harmed the child? In the further I can accept what preparations at pregnancy for cold as I often catch a cold or chill? Considering that at me dependence on drops for a nose ksimelina. Certainly with ksimelina I shall climb down necessarily, but whether there are drops dllja a nose which are harmless to the pregnant woman?

Anna With.
30.06.2004, 21:39
If pregnancy develops, it's OK, on such term (in the first accuracy of term has put too always relative) pregnancy or it is fixed or monthly begin. Now you change can nothing, therefore worry for the future, instead of for the past, namely, up to 12 the strict interdiction on practically all medicines operates or works, it is very important as with 5 (6) - 12 weeks go the basic bookmark budujushchego an organism, to this period only national medicine (drink of hot milk, morsikov. .luk, garlic, vitamins, etc.), me appointed or nominated suppository Viferon, they are admissible at pregnancy and strengthen immune system. It is necessary to refuse drops especially from sosudosuzhajushchih, it is possible masljannye but too extremely dozirovanno and couple of days. Try to become tempered (not in an exacerbation of illness or disease certainly to start) hotjaby to water every day legs or foots with cold water, then at once in warm socks. I do or make an alternating douche (I to it or him;them am habitual). I wish to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick:-)

evromedprestizh
01.07.2004, 02:55
Knowing preparations I can respond it is high-grade, but if ber-t develops, all should be good. Preparations are appointed or nominated by the gynecologist. Drops contain vasoconstrictors, in small amounts are admissible. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.