PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Prompt, please, the correct decision. Business in...

Irina, 24 years
30.06.2004, 02:56
Hello the doctor.

Prompt, please, the correct decision.
The matter is that at me from 15 years (the beginning of a menses), the cycle is not
Regular with huge delays and sometimes absolutely poor or scanty monthly. Sometimes
Their time otsutsjatvija reached half a year, further I went to the doctor and to me appointed or nominated
Hormones which caused monthly. The diagnosis have put - dysfunction of ovaries.
I shall drive last treatment in serious clinic (analyses on hormones have shown them
The maintenance or contents below norm or rate of all) it has been surveyed as well endocrinology of pathologies
It is not revealed (except for very low hormones) and a neurology - I accept
karbomazepin the Diagnosis paskezmalnaja diskinizija on a background of an epilepsy), but a question in
The friend, my treating gynecologist has appointed or nominated to me L-a thyroxine, Djufaston and further,
After a menses preparation Belara is recommended.
If with Djufastonom to me all is clear, belara I roll a contraceptive! Here
It also disturbs me, whether the contraceptive will oppress and so not working
Ovaries. (couple of years back, I communicated with the doctor which to me has told or said, that to me
IN NO EVENT it is impossible to apply hormonal contraceptives. In obshchem-that, and
Condoms too are not necessary to me t. To. Become pregnant natural by I cannot)
Today I have stopped to accept Djufaston, monthly yet do not send, but me
Disturbs Belara. I set this question treating vrachu-to the gynecologist, she
Has told or said. What is it a good preparation in which all is picked competently up.

Prompt, acceptance of the given hormonal contraceptive not is valid
Will have an adverse effect even more on my genital function? A question about
To pregnancy costs or stands, now to me result or bring in norm or rate a hormonal background, and further
I plan to give birth or travail.
Thanks you.

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 02:35
In my opinion, Belara to you it is not shown.