PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist please or prompt. In the extremity or end of August, 2003...

Lida
30.06.2004, 11:19
Hello. Help or assist please or prompt. In the extremity or end of August, 2003 there were cutting pains in the field of moch. A bubble, koljushche cutting urodynias amplifying at its or his termination or ending. Has gone on reception to the urologist, after delivery of urine on bakposev, have revealed an intestinal rod. Have treated manuralom and more any learstvom, by input in moch. A bubble. In October, 2003 on reception at the gynecologist have revealed presence of a ureaplasma. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment together the partner - without results. In November, 2003, with the given infections have addressed in scientific research institute it or him. Gabrichevskogo where to us have appointed or nominated course of treatment from miko/a ureaplasmosis / 4 weeks antibiotics + immunokorrektory/. Approximately after 2 h weeks of treatment, there were same strong cutting pains as well as has been described above at a cystitis. The doctor has told or said to spend on drink the urological collecting / salty and acute I from the delivery iskljuchila/. Pains last days 5, have then passed or have then taken place. Last antibiotic is drunk 25.02.2004. Today pains have again begun. On mine they begin for some days, can be for a week up to mensruatsii. The repeated analysis on miko/a ureaplasma did not hand over, t. To. Has not passed or has not taken place 3 weeks after reception of antibiotics. Since November till now such attributes at me arise now constantly, doctors speak that it's OK, and to me though on a wall climb. Where it is possible to address with such question? Can be eat the qualified doctor uroginekolog? In advance I thank for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 00:42
Is. Phone of the urologist to the right of your questions, Koblikov Ilya Aleksandrovich, can call or come to him to it or him;them on a page the urologist.