PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, tell or say please, whether reception could sprovitsirovat a climacterium...

Irina
24.06.2004, 03:54
Tatyana Borisovna, tell or say please, whether reception klostil begita could sprovitsirovat a climacterium? After the second course of its or his reception at me have stopped monthly, BT all time low. To me 42 years and we with the husband very much wanted the child.

Malanova T.B.
25.06.2004, 12:18
Considering your age, reception klostilbegita could break or disturb a rhythm of a menses at you. To speak about a climacterium it is impossible, while you will not spend inspection - US (ovaries, endometry). And you have warned about obligatory genetic inspection, Considering age???

Irina
29.06.2004, 06:27
Thanks for the answer, Tatyana Borisovna! I Shall remind, my letter on reception klostila and about a delay, already in 10 days, after that monthly. To me 42 years. To me spoke nothing about genetic research, the daughter of 20 years, never such researches did or made. Where it or he can be passed or taken place? At you it is possible? Actually, all analyses of a blood on hormones and so forth at me is semi-annual prescription and all of them in norm or rate. Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
30.06.2004, 23:02
Irina, genetic inspection is spent during pregnancy, as to you 42 years! The risk of a birth of the Down is great! At us it is possible to pass or take place all inspection. My phone - 438 23 44 or 8 903 = 626 96 16.