PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already as 6 days a delay of a menses. Other signs are not present (pains). Did or made t...

Alexander
26.06.2004, 19:39
Already as 6 days a delay of a menses. Other signs are not present (pains). Did or made the test for pregnancy - result negative. Any collateral problems recently was not (change of a residence, stress, cold...) I Am in rasterennosti. I live an active sexual life, but we are protected. I thank for advice or council.

Alexander
27.06.2004, 03:01
Wished to add still, that about 2 months ago passed or took place survey at the gynecologist and took aniliz (unfortunately precisely tell or say on what I can not as I live in Spain and names to translate very difficultly) on "high quality" vydeleny. Forgive or excuse, could not pick up other word. In general there was a usual survey with the analysis. Results positive, any phenomena leaving for norm or rate not obnaruzhenno. The general or common survey of the doctor too has not caused or called any questions. And more, the test - the analysis wet. I am married (and I live an active sexual life with one partner)

Alexander
27.06.2004, 08:36
Forgive or Excuse still time. I think pertinently to add the information on the husband. He works in pharmaceutical firm (the equipment for a hemotransfusion) and consequently everyone the floor of year passes or takes place special survey and a series of analyses (last survey about one month back - all in norm or rate).

The anonym
28.06.2004, 04:22
That want that??

Alexander
29.06.2004, 05:31
As not svedushcha in these questions, it would be desirable to learn or find out the information, till what moment the delay is not a deviation or rejection from norm or rate. After what term it is necessary to address to the doctor?

scorceni
30.06.2004, 20:25
To you did or made a smear from shejki uteruses for revealing atypical cells. At you for bugrom he is called DADDIES the test. The delay monthly can sometimes be and in predlah weeks, all this very individually, but more this all taki already disturbances of a menstrual cycle.