PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 36 it is put, beremennostej was not. The diagnosis giperprolaktinemija, the unknown person prich...

NATASHA
29.06.2004, 19:50
36 it is put, beremennostej was not. The diagnosis giperprolaktinemija, the unknown reason. MRT, with forced in 1999 nothing has shown. Since September 1999 till May 2001 level of Prolactinum has decreased with 4500 up to 750 on a preparation bromokreptin (last dose of 3 tablets in day). In a kind of a bad acceptability of a preparation, vrachm-the gynecologist appoints or nominates preparation Dostineks (3 in a week) which I accept since May 2001 on present or true time. Now a level of Prolactinum - 760 1100. Repeated inspection MRT (March 2002) has revealed presence of the Microadenoma of a pituitary body.
What it is necessary to undertake (medicamental, etc. treatment) for normalization of Prolactinum and offensive or approach of pregnancy? Whether it is necessary to pass to Parlodelum or bromokreptin? Can eat any new, other methods of treatment? I Hope for your detailed references. Thankful in advance.

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.06.2004, 20:14
I do not see any necessity of correction of the therapy resulted or brought by you.