PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Anatolevich! I come back to you with the specified data about for...

Lera
30.06.2004, 14:02
Dear Alexander Anatolevich! I come back to you with the specified data about disease of mum: " Rekonstruktivno-plastic operation. A uterus ekstirpirovana. The preparation is opened, in a cavity a breaking up tissue 33 sm with an invasion in a myometrium is found out. Considering attributes zlokachestvennosti, it decided to remove appendages (visually are not changed). A laparotomy. Audit oragnov an abdominal cavity. Palpatorno in the field of a parametrium of infiltrates it is not revealed. A histology: Polypiform vysokodifferentsiorovannaja the adenocarcinoma endometrija, sprouts superficial departments of a myometrium on a background of an atrophy endometrija. Stationary endotservikoz ".
After gynecologic clinic we wait for turn in onkodispanser. Correct, please, if my assumptions are not correct.
1) On a histology the stage, the forecast favorable enough is most probable 1B (however the surgeon "by eye" defined or determined border of 2 3 herds.-?????).
2) hormonal or radial therapy Is possible or probable. If the information has enough, what you would recommend?
3) the Oncologist of wives. kons. Has suggested to get directly in a cabinet or study wheat, tea and something or something else, but very much confuses, when doctors trade. What it is necessary to accept pending turns in onkodispanser (even weeks two)?
And huge to you thanks! I do not know, that has caused or called more stresses - disease or inconsistent, sometimes obviously a unreliable information of doctors, let and from the best promptings. You have very much helped or assisted to consult!

Savchenko A.A.
30.06.2004, 19:45
Dear Lera. In the histological conclusion there is no following: 1) where the tumour (a uterine fundus, uterine angles, the bottom third), 2) prevalence of a tumour on poloshchadi, 3) is located whether the invasion in mm extends on ts the channel, 4) what. 5) thickness of a layer of a myometrium, 6) that in appendages of a uterus. Histologists should specify all this at revision of glasses in onkodispansere. Whether answered these questions it is possible to tell or say radial therapy (most possibly that is necessary) is necessary. With hormonal therapy slozhneee. Usually at high diff-ke tumours she is appointed or nominated. I recommend you to not wait, address personally in an oncologic dispensary, to accelerate process. The matter is that postoperative radial therapy is effective in krotchajshie terms after operation (right after aftertreatments, approximately 2 ned), further, for example in a month its or her sense is lost. I do not recommend to buy from doctors any teas, pshenitsi and td. It has no medical action, this frank cheating, and bespredel. Certainly they do or make it on the nishchite, but it not the justification.