PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, my daughter recently has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant, but term still absolutely malenk...

Mum
23.06.2004, 00:02
The doctor, my daughter recently has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant, but term still absolutely small. Has told or said, that to the doctor will go not earlier, than on term of 20 weeks, (the first child to her students have crippled) She today has bought or purchased Acidum folicum and from the girlfriend has received a floor banks of vitamins " the Calcium - TSink-the Magnesium "
Tell or Say, whether she can accept them without purpose or appointment of the doctor? Thanks, with uv. Lydia Maksimovna.

Creambird
26.06.2004, 08:09
Can, basically - I accepted Hendevitum, Acidum folicum and kaltsid separately all pregnancy. But it I from a disadvantage of the finance. And so in general it is better to buy any Polyvitaminums for pregnant women, Plus Acidum folicum separately and vitamin A. And about 20 weeks - she, is probably right (only doctors will swear certainly) - before all the same anything clever will not make, the only thing that it is possible to miss a rhesus the conflict but if with it or this precisely is not present probem, it is possible to not worry. So if there is a full conviction in absence of infections, chronic diseases... .hotja I all the same have gone earlier is IMHO.

Tanja
27.06.2004, 10:07
Necessarily make then for money of US. 20 weeks very big term, if any defects in development of the child will be late. The sick child or daun, and from it or this nobody zastrahovan is not necessary to you. And more!!! It is necessary to hand over analyses necessarily. A blood, urine. And suddenly with gemoglabinom something not so, in fact is oxygen starvation for the child. And urine, suddenly there a lot of fiber will be! Adult people, instead of understand all gravity of position. And I do not understand, how it is possible to cripple the child, having taken at mother a blood on the analysis or urine, or having made US!!! And as you learn or find out that pregnancy uterine, or the child was attached as it is necessary, if do not awake to be observed at the doctor, but your business certainly, but I would not risk a life of the child!

evromedprestizh
30.06.2004, 05:00
She can accept any complex for ber-h. But it is desirable to rise on the account on ber-ti as soon as possible. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich

Lena
30.06.2004, 19:13
And what for in general to be registered, if do not want on early terms, do not believe doctors, do not go in general. I advise to go to hospital, violently you to do or make will force nothing, but you will have the necessary information.