PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, at someone from you was such, how at me? To me began to like zapa...

Alina
26.06.2004, 19:50
Girls, at someone from you was such, how at me? Smells of any chemistry began to like me. It does not mean, that I specially suffice a paint, an agent for utensils to smell, no. I could not suffer or bear them earlier, and now if under an arm or a hand popodyotsja so even it is pleasant. It can any vitamin does not suffice? At me 27 weeks and it about 2 weeks.

Bony
27.06.2004, 11:33
Yes, at me was and is. Yesterday has left the house, and at the next entrance a handrail painted. So it is good pahlo, that I have stopped directly in the middle of road and postojala 2 mines to smell. And then has still made above itself effort further to go. I do not know, why it, but up to pregnancy such was not.

Svetlana
29.06.2004, 19:10
Eto tak nazyvaemyi fenomen. Mne nachali nravitsya zapahi rezinovyh tovarov. A v magazine Hoztovary, odnazhdy, pryam vstala vozle kakih rezinovyh plastov i stoyala, delaya vid chto rassmatrivau.

Alain
30.06.2004, 19:00
Such phenomena happen from pregnant women, do not worry, at you all is normal. It just as "pulls" on the certain products and turns back from others. And with smells.