PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 24 years. 12 weeks pregnancy, I drink vitamins " Vitrum prenatal " with an iodine and e...

Irina
28.06.2004, 01:15
24 years. 12 weeks pregnancy, I drink vitamins " Vitrum prenatal " with an iodine and more vitamin E with breaks (under the reference of the doctor). Mum insists on that that I drank still and cod-liver oil and on an empty stomach a glass of water with a teaspoon of apple Acetum. Whether prompt please the rights mum?

Tatyana
28.06.2004, 13:19
You know Irina, advice or councils of mums not always can be correct and useful, too mum much that advised me during pregnancy and all this advice or councils to me personally has not gone or does not send on advantage or benefit, me nearly have not put in hospital on conservation. Therefore, if you yourselves normally feel also the doctor in addition recommends nothing, it is better ve to leave as is. Udachm to you!

AND.
29.06.2004, 21:36
At all do not drink Acetum. It can harm the kid!

JUlja
30.06.2004, 18:14
Apple Acetum if he is really made correctly, from apples, will not bring harm but only will help or assist. Usual Acetum (chemical) destroys or blasts cells of a hemoglobin (and any vitamins) and is harmful to pregnant women. I was interested in this information, read different clauses or articles both in books and in i-not those, about apple Acetum only positive references much. Even any clause or article has found about an issue of animals, in veterenarii to pregnant animals recommend apple Acetum, t. ch. Both to people and animals from it or him only advantage or benefit.