PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am not protected already pol-year, and pregnancy does not come. Measured bazal...

Elena
29.06.2004, 16:22
I am not protected already pol-year, and pregnancy does not come. Took basal temperature, above 37 does not rise. To me 27 years, would be desirable very much for the child. What to do or make?

Tanja
30.06.2004, 03:01
Vo-the first, pol-year yet term. Doctors speak to try or taste within year before worrying. In the second, on a question that delat-the answer very much postoj: to go to the doctor. In occasion of basal temperature, it is unimportant that she at you does not rise above 37 (she and not objazanna), the main thing that a difference in BT 1 half of cycle and the second (after an ovulation) was 0.4 degrees following domestic doctors, and 0.2 degrees on foreign. Except for that one BT - yet a parameter of anything in itself, except for that she enough taki is unreliable. It is necessary to hand over a heap of analyses on which depending on your history of health and personal circumstances your doctor you will direct.

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.06.2004, 14:46
Elena! Tatyana was not presented as the doctor however to its or her reference are quite professional.

With uv. B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.