PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Tomorrow I go to do or make abortion (vacuum). For these or it couple of weeks...

Irina
29.06.2004, 23:15
Hello, the doctor! Tomorrow I go to do or make abortion (vacuum). For these or it couple of weeks of pregnancy me was simply tortured with a thrush (and the doctor has confirmed her). From me and the husband has picked up her, the truth has already recovered Difljukanom and cream Kanesten, now we use condoms. I too all these medicines am insolent or am on call, but to them pregnancy - contraindication. Tell or say, please, as soon after abortion it is possible to begin treatment of a thrush? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
30.06.2004, 14:13
Hello, Irina! If you are going to to do or make abortion you can accept any preparations counter-indicative at pregnancy. Contraindication is connected with danger to do much harm to the child, but in fact at present you are not going to to give birth or travail. So accept difljukan as soon as possible. It would be better. If on abortion you went with bolee-less normal flora.