PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please what first signs of a cancer of a uterus and ovaries. Thanks....

Marina
23.06.2004, 02:42
Respond please what first signs of a cancer of a uterus and ovaries. Thanks.

olga
24.06.2004, 03:49
Tell or Say please, that means a bleeding at sexual snozhenii..... I in fact any more the girl.

Savchenko A.A.
25.06.2004, 00:03
For Olga. First of all nebohodimo to think of a cancer shejke uteruses.
For Marina. For a cancer of a uterus uterine bleedings are characteristic. For a tumour of ovaries of specific signs is not present. At occurrence of any signs in the field of a stomach or belly - survey of the gynecologist. Dispensary survey 1 2 times a year.

Svetlana
25.06.2004, 21:22
Tell pozhalujta what disturbances in an organism can occur or happen if at the woman one ovary and a uterine pipe it is sewn up.

Svetlana
26.06.2004, 17:20
Tell pozhalujta what disturbances in an organism can occur or happen if at the woman one ovary and a uterine pipe it is sewn up.

irina
28.06.2004, 09:37
Explain please, whether if I do not have one ovary and now unpleasant sensations of a burning sensation on its or his place and the doctor has told or said that in uterine pipes e was going to or a liquid or the vessel and as on this place of soldering can give it sensation of a burning sensation is corked what that, and after excision of an ovary monthly come with zederzhkoj. Whether the truth it that a cancer gives sensation of a burning sensation and what to do or make with solderings. Vrasch has registered only buskopan as obezbalivajushchee. Thanks for the answer.

irina
29.06.2004, 07:33
Explain please, whether if I do not have one ovary and now unpleasant sensations of a burning sensation on its or his place and the doctor has told or said that in uterine pipes e was going to or a liquid or the vessel and as on this place of soldering can give it sensation of a burning sensation is corked what that, and after excision of an ovary monthly come with zederzhkoj. Whether the truth it that a cancer gives sensation of a burning sensation and what to do or make with solderings. Vrasch has registered only buskopan as obezbalivajushchee. Thanks for the answer.

irina
30.06.2004, 13:31