PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! That mean results pap-the test or dough: a metaplasia, places atipi...

Elena
19.06.2004, 08:42
Hello! That mean results pap-the test or dough: a metaplasia, places atypical cells, pap-III-IV? On US (15 a cycle) - a myoma 1, a polyp in doubt, an oothecoma (presumably functional). Treatment Flagyl (metranidozolum) is appointed or nominated. He be valid can effective in my situation? Thanks!

Smirnov D.R.
22.06.2004, 20:38
It means that at microscopical research vyjavlenny atypical cells, but the doctor kolebletsja in differential diagnostics between a dysplasia of an easy or a light;a mild degree and atypical cells of authentically malignant character. In your case it is possible vzja micropreparations and to consult in other establishment for example an oncologic dispensary. The conclusion is received at profoosmotre? Regular visiting of the gynecologist? Or still as? What has the gynecologist treating you told or said?

Elena
26.06.2004, 19:39
I have addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of krovjanistyh vydeleny in the middle of a cycle (in days of an ovulation), at survey she has taken a material on research. Has removed spiral Mirena for 13 day of a cycle. Visually any changes shejki uteruses it is not observed. On US (15 day of a cycle) - a myoma of 1 sm, a thickening endometrija (presumably a polyp) in one place. The gynecologist has told or said, that the inflammation is possible or probable and consequently has appointed or nominated Flagyl. After 10 day time courses has told or said once again it will be necessary to make the cytologic research.

Smirnov D.R.
30.06.2004, 12:35
Well here at ginekologv vision appears was more acutely than resolving power of a microscope? Whether so? In the cytologic conclusion something I do not see speech about an inflammation, and here about prisustvii very suspicious cells, in doubt, in black and white. Nevertheless after course of treatment hand over repeatedly mazochki. Successes.