PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! The DOCTOR, I DUPLICATE the QUESTION, BECAUSE BELOW YOU to me NOT FROM...

ULJANA
30.06.2004, 04:55
Hello!!! The DOCTOR, I DUPLICATE the QUESTION BECAUSE BELOW YOU HAVE not responded me though above and below answers is. For what you so?:) Owing to nerazvivajushchejmja pregnancy the currettage on September, 6th is made. I plan to survey completely the reasons to not repeat mistakes or errors in the future. The reason of possible or probable infections has already excluded detailed inspection. Doctors suspect the factor giperandrogenii (iz-for raised or increased piloses on a body) and recommend to be surveyed through pair menstrual cycles on this bill. Therefore to not grease a picture of the future hormonal inspection I now I do not accept OK. But I am am disturbed very much with a question - how to stimulate well-timed arrival 1 j a menses? A cycle and without that was irregular and long enough (on the average 36 days and happened delays). And the second question. What agents to warn development of a chronic endometritis after a currettage? I accepted antibiotics, and fiziolechenie was not spent. What represents fiziolechenie and how much or as far as it is long (quantity or amount and frequency of carrying out of sessions)? Thanks.

Sergey
30.06.2004, 09:19
Uljana, not time was necessary to face similar problems in my practice nutritsiologa. Write to me on vip6k@bk. ru, I shall try to help or assist advice or council or call tomorrow in Moscow on ph. 8 903 2223482.

Kamenetskij B.A.
30.06.2004, 12:26
" But I am am disturbed very much with a question - how to stimulate well-timed arrival 1 j a menses? " One of variants can be short-term purpose or appointment of preparations of Progesteronum and in the second phase menstvualnogo a cycle. " What agents to warn development of a chronic endometritis after a currettage? I accepted antibiotics, and fiziolechenie was not spent. " For prophylaxis there is enough purpose or appointment a/therapy