PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To me of 28 years. In marriage or spoilage of 7 years. Children are not present. A cycle regular...

Maria
29.06.2004, 23:01
Hello the doctor. To me of 28 years. In marriage or spoilage of 7 years. Children are not present. A cycle regular - 27 days. One year ago prohodida
Inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness. Handed over analyses, a roentgen of a skull and GSG, US.
Here results:
Prolactinum 8, 90 ng/ml at norm or rate 1, 50 25, 00
DHEA_S 4, 55 mkg/ml at norm or rate 0, 57 3, 23
Progesteronum 23, 55 nmol/l at norm or rate 10, 00 89, 00

The turkish saddle is reduced at a rate of.
GSG: Pipes are passed or taken place;passable, a bend of a uterus kzadi, adherent or adhesive process of a small basin.
On 12 j day of a cycle the right ovary 3, 22, 2 sm, left 3, 52, 4 sm, and something
There on periphery (could not read through) d = 4 6 mm.
Took rectal temperature: In the beginning of a cycle 36, 4 36, 5, for 9 day
Rises up to 36, 7, for 18 day it is established or installed 37, 2.
Besides it or this at me alergija on the cat's wool, vegeto-a vascular dystonia
(Now the head hurts seldom enough), the low pressure, one time
There was a disadvantage of vitamin A.
To me have diagnosed: excess of man's hormones. As treatment
Have appointed or nominated, deksametozon, klostelbigit, djufaston. After trimensual
Course no changes existing (at least in temperature).
And a problem also that I live in the regional center, and inspection
Passed or Took place in Voronezh. Now, I am afraid, again to me to pass or take place all these or it
Analyses repeatedly if again I shall address. But izmenenij-that was not.
There can be you something will advise? Can, it is necessary to spend on drink once again
The same tablets and to address after that or there are other methods of treatment?
Analyses of the husband in norm or rate.
Yours faithfully, Maria.

Rabaev S.G.
30.06.2004, 11:09
If on pereferii ovaries (that you not mlozhete prohonour, but it is rather probable, by the given data) vyjavlengny plural cysts simple enough surgical correction normalizes a hormonal structure and it can appear solving in a question of sterility or barrenness.