PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, it would be desirable to learn or find out a trace. To me of 20 years. The constant partner. Gi...

Tanja
30.06.2004, 06:21
Hello, it would be desirable to learn or find out a trace. To me of 20 years. The constant partner.
The gynecologist has registered LOGEST without any additional inspections (after excision of a cyst pr. An ovary and a resection left).
1) How to define or determine, what the preparation not podhodit/approaches or suits? How soon it is shown?
2) After the termination or ending of a menses (has passed or has taken place month on sle operations and LOGEST was accepted from 1 day menstr.) whether it is possible to begin a sexual life without will add. kontratsep.?
3) In instr. It is not written, that a trace. To accept tab. at a time. It is important? The difference at 2 3 o'clock reduces efficiency?

Soboleva L.I.
30.06.2004, 10:51
Hello! 1. During 2 3 mes after reception of a preparation headaches, nagrubanie mammary glands and other by-effects can be observed intermenstrual allocation. If to the extremity or end 3 go month the situation does not change for the better, it is necessary to replace a preparation. Also at a sharp aggravation of symptoms at the beginning of reception of tablets it is necessary to address to the doctor. 2. Yes, it is possible. 3. The difference at 2 3 o'clock (till 12 o'clock) does not reduce efficiency of a preparation.