PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Luna on October, 21st 2004 18 : 30 : 29 Zdra...

Luna
26.06.2004, 14:59
Please. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.
Luna on October, 21st 2004 18 : 30 : 29
Hello! We plan pregnancy, in a month we wish to start to try or taste. A question such: if I now shall sit down on not so rigid...
Luna on October, 22nd 2004 11 : 28 : 18
The matter is that has made zamorazh erosions, month it is impossible to live a sexual life, business trip has turned up, has left in dr. City, I want...

Luna (and.. 53932) on October, 22nd 2004 10 : 27 : 44
The situation is very simple: to me have made zamor-ie erosions, the doctor has told or said, that month iskl a sexual life, business trip has turned up on...

Malanova T.B. on October, 21st 2004 19 : 09 : 41
And what you forces to combine these events? There is no time???

Malanova T.B.
28.06.2004, 05:05
Write it is high-grade your question.

Luna
30.06.2004, 10:47
We with the husband plan pregnancy. We plan here three years. Three years ago have handed over analyses, it has been found out inf. In tech three years were treated, one, another. Eventually have replaced city, the doctor and it has appeared, that the infection is not present. There is an erosion. Erosion have frozen. Therefore it would be desirable after a month of continence after frosts and after visit to the doctor to start to do or make bejbika (not the fact what at once to turn out). It to your answer to my question " And that you forces to combine these two events (pohudanie and planning of pregnancy) " Now I in komandir-ke in dr city (just for a month. mesjats-it is term of continence.). It would be desirable to dump or reset 3 kg which has typed or collected and to return to the husband in full beauty and in the former form, whether but confuses voprs it is possible to grow thin by preparation for pregnancy?
Here actually, as it would be desirable to learn or find out.