PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation is very necessary to me, and is very urgent. My problem zakljuchaetsja in t...

Nastja
22.06.2004, 14:38
Consultation is very necessary to me, and is very urgent. My problem zakljuchaetsja that when I have learned or have found out that the temperature was pregnant at me, but I categorically against abortions, and would like to save this child, has gone on consultation to genetics he to me the risk of 8 those % has told or said, that at me, that the child will not be healthy, and what is it the greatest possible risk. Last monthly have begun on November, 25th, from December, 24 till December, 26th I had a temperature up to 38, 5, but kept nearby 37, 5. Whether respond please it is necessary to save the child, whether and dejstvietlno all so is bad as to me the doctor has told or said????
Very much I hope for your help

Alla
23.06.2004, 15:36
Really the doctor has drawn such conclusions only on the basis of what you had a temperature? It is delirium any... Or you something nedoponjali. For certain, to you did or made genetich. The analysis and on the basis of this analysis have told or said such.
And it already an another matter and your bad state of health in the beginning of pregnancy here at anything.

Maria
26.06.2004, 05:04
Probably the temperature kept on a background of any virus disease (ORZ/the Flu). If it so unfortunately it is known, that the becoming infected of an organism of mother on an early duration of gestation can lead to occurrence of serious pathologies at a fetus. All operates or works under the law " all or anything ": or damages or injures an embryos so, that there is an abortion, or pregnancy does not influence also proceeds. But in each concrete case it is better to consult with genetikom. Very much it would be desirable to wish you success and successful pregnancy, but to solve all it is necessary only to you most. Success.

Katya of 20 years
27.06.2004, 03:36
The temperature not above 37, 5 should not damage or injure;hurt to the child on idea - if you did not have a serious infection - so on the Internet is written. But I am better to address to other doctor still think

Natasha
29.06.2004, 12:53
The raised or increased temperature cannot be the indication for an abortion. Sometimes the temperature as a result of pregnancy also raises or increases in reply to the raised or increased development or manufacture of Progesteronum. All at you will be good.

Kitty
30.06.2004, 09:52
At me the heat kept from conception the whole month. If it not cold, normal display beremenosti:-)