PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Dock and all audience! I with such problem. To me 24 years, I married. Floors...

Alexander
23.06.2004, 08:23
Uv. Dock and all audience! I with such problem. To me 24 years, I married. The sexual certificate or act at us is protected by nothing, so to say " in trjapochku ". Condoms do not arrange both of us, and hormonal contraceptives categorically it is impossible for me. Sometimes it turns out what to have to swallow "postinor", but it, certainly, not an output or exit. Advise, please, that it is possible to apply right after the sexual certificate or act. Instead of up to... As sometimes all goes to sex, but can and not reach:)

Lena
24.06.2004, 15:50
I can advise only podmyvanie right after the certificate or act - hlorgeksidinom, soap... BUT it is not reliable certainly. And still as that the saleswoman has told or said to me about what existence that of absolutely new candles on such cases. I searched for them then, but have not found, so can them at us in the country also was not present (.

Vita
28.06.2004, 09:13
At me the same problems. Plus also a spiral is impossible. I think, what you want, it is unreal for today. An another matter if you do not become pregnant at such "contraception" and it is not necessary to worry especially. postinor very serious preparation. If you speak, that OK it is impossible for you, as you that accept it or him. In fact in itself concentration of hormones in tens times above, than in OK. I am protected by candles Patenteks-the Oval. Quite reliably and borings does not cause or cause. However, to enter it is necessary for 5 10 mines up to the sexual certificate or act.

child
30.06.2004, 03:27
Know, there is any agent in the Chinese medicine, but is exact anything skazat I can not...