PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A problem following. At me sterility or barrenness (II) (giperprolaktenemija)...

Elena
26.06.2004, 21:59
Hello! A problem following. At me sterility or barrenness (II) (giperprolaktenemija), Prolactinum before reception of Bromocriptinum 1140 (at norm or rate 270 540), on a background of Bromocriptinum 2, 5 mg/day has fallen up to 610. The doctor has increased a dose of Bromocriptinum up to 3, 75 mg/day, as a result last three pojalilis a giddiness and a nausea. Whether tell or say, please, deterioration of state of health is connected with augmentation of a dose of Bromocriptinum, and how long it will be prolonged?

Elena
27.06.2004, 23:22
Christina, thanks for the answer. But the matter is that I sufficient time accept Bromocriptinum and felt not bad. And last days at me the status as at a toxicosis (I even react to smells), therefore is very interesting to me, when it will end????

Malanova T.B.
30.06.2004, 03:02
It is reaction on bromkriptin. Now there are the preparations similar on action, more powerful or potent. Talk to the doctor.