PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for YOUR answers. With gestozom it is more less clear. Here still the analysis krov...

Oksana
28.06.2004, 21:00
Thanks for YOUR answers. With gestozom it is more less clear. Here still the analysis of a blood has shown the raised or increased cholesterin. The doctor has appointed or nominated Trentalum a dropper and tablets. To instructions it is written contraindications at pregnancy. And whether it is a lot of to me tabletok-Riboxinum, kurpntil, an Euphyllinum. Except for that I prick a papaverine, aktovegin, I drip magnesia, Trentalum. And more than the hydramnion and how with it or him;them to struggle threatens?

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.06.2004, 14:22
According to last researches, Trentalum can be applied at pregnant women. The raised or increased cholesterin testifies to your predisposition to an atherosclerosis. The hydramnion is a frequent attribute of a fetal becoming infected of a fetus, less often - changes in an amnion therefore develops or produces many amniotic waters. The hydramnion threatens with an abortion. At absence of effect from conservative therapy suck away or pump out waters a special syringe.

Oksana
30.06.2004, 03:01
To me have appointed or nominated from a hydramnion Ampicillinum trigidrat in capsules. Really he helps or assists? And whether it is necessary to make US on defect of a fetus. Also what such an atherosclerosis?