PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, consult, please. For treatment of a ureaplasma the doctor on...

ON
27.06.2004, 12:55
Hello, consult, please. For treatment of a ureaplasma the doctor has appointed or nominated vilprafen, Trichopolum, Nistatinum, betadin. A question the first: whether it is possible instead of betadina to use jodoksid-suppositories, in fact it too polividon an iodine (it is simple they at me already are available)? The Question of the second: the ureaplasma any more for the first time - was 3 years ago, is treated, two analyses after treatment have given negative result, treated ofloksatsinom. Whether has sense to be treated by the same as ofloksatsin is much cheaper? And if Could you, the third question: the gynecologist has not appointed or nominated a course of an immunotherapy though at repeated infections it especially takes place (besides at me the chronic cystitis). Whether it is necessary to me to spend on drink immunal (it or him, I heard appoint or nominate at infections of various character for rising resistibility of an organism)? Or something can not immunal, and another?

Malanova T.B.
29.06.2004, 23:20
1. It is possible. 2. It is possible. 3. It is possible.