PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The situation has developed awful, 5 years of veins in marriage or spoilage. In June of the last year pojavila...

Oleg
27.06.2004, 04:04
The situation has developed awful, 5 years of veins in marriage or spoilage. In June of the last year there was other woman who became the wife very quickly, she very much would like in marriage, she in general lives absolutely in other rhythm than I and the first, it is necessary to tell or say, that when I married her not up to the extremity or end to her believed. The first wife has met two times after with the second has started to sleep. I know she time in a floor of year always was surveyed at the gynecologist, handed over analyses, always all was by way of, except for me at it or her nobody was. (we did not want child or children were of a problem and maralnye and material, but not with health). And here chere two weeks after I with her was second time calls and speaks, that goes to hand over analyses, has handed over at it or her a trichomoniasis and a clamidiosis, I saw all information or inquiries and analyses, to her appointed or nominated a heap of medicines, She has told or said what to be treated it is necessary also to me as it is passed only sexual by (her so the doctor) has told or said. Has passed or Has taken place it is already hollow year after she about it or this has learned or has found out, she till now is treated, with me does not communicate, I have offended it or her, that that has told or said, that she has caught household by. But I believe the first wife for 100 percent or interests, vo-the first, she works at home, vo-the second lived in its or her family, that is result or bring someone could not, anywhere at any friends, friends to relatives, etc. she not nachuet, in baths, pools, and other public places where it is possible to catch all family very brought up and decent or considerable does not go, that is she anywhere will not catch, I know, that at it or her now too was not present any and was not.
I was not treated and I am not flied or treated, but my second wife speaks, that she is pregnant, term of 16 weeks, I spoke she go check up, but she does not go, speaks, that she is healthy, that the first specially it has told or said, but I saw all analyses itself, went to the doctor, which this all has written, yes she never says lies, and saw a heap of medicines which she has bought or purchased to be treated and know that person who pricked to her nyxes. Can be such, that she is sick, and I and the new wife are healthy. If we too are sick, than it to be reflected in my child. Respond I you I beg what to do or make. I likely am afraid to hand over analyses to not be disappointed that has made. The wife to hand over analyses I can not force. Respond please, I very much ask you.

psevdonim = Urik

emailsos = h_yura@aport2000. ru

_ = JUra

Age = 31

Education = an average

Trade =

___ = it is married

__ =

sendmessage = sendmessage

Please, store or keep this letter before reception of the notice on the answer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
pred. Heading To remove the Press or Seal New To respond To send
- A folder - OtpravlennyeKorzina

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

We shall be glad to learn or find out your opinion on our mail. To discuss in a forum.
The agreement on use of mail.

Maljarskaja M.M.
28.06.2004, 18:05
You are afraid to hand over analyses and to clear a situation, and want, that I have told fortunes to you under the letter - there is an infection or not? I do not know. Trihomoniaz it is passed only sexual by, it is a classical venereal infection. A clamidiosis, as a rule, too. Time there has passed or there has taken place half a year, already mozhdet to be at you and will not find out these infections, but it does not mean. That they were not then. When them naushli at the first wife. Certainly then it was necessary to run and be surveyed, even for the sake of itself, if not for the sake of family. Because these chronic sores cause all of charm postatita and a urethritis. You need to do or make provocation (acute, salty smoked, alkogl, a bath) and next morning to go to hand over analyses - bakposev, bakterioskopiju and PTSR. If will find nothing, to be treated it is not necessary, but it does not mean (once again I emphasize), that in that situation not you have brought to the first wife of a Trichomonas from the second.
And the pregnant wife needs objazatel no to hand over analyses not because someone wishes it or her to convict of something that is why that she is pregnant, and it is necessary in scheduled porjadkue for all beremennvym to be surveyed on 2 - to hand over a smear and PTSR. That's all. Everyone will hand over all and we learn or we find out a current situation. And a situation polugodichnoj prescription now under analyses you will not understand.

Oleg
29.06.2004, 22:58
Thanks for the answer. If will find too most how it can damage or injure;hurt to the child? In what terms check at pregnant women? My new wife that it has not been offended it or her about it or this simply will not tell or say, and will buy or purchase everyone who will put this analysis that I did not know about it or this. You will think, that I am sick, there is no I wait to learn or find out what for I to her is necessary, but sdes the separate moments, Excuse for confusion.