PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I nearby 2 h years accepted Femoden or replaced to its or his Diana (kogd...

Yana
28.06.2004, 18:43
Good afternoon! I nearby 2 h years accepted Femoden or replaced to its or his Diana (when was not in drugstores pevogo). Felt perfectly (at me greasinesses of a skin and at all acnes which have again appeared have disappeared after I have ceased to use OK) After the termination or discontinuance of reception OK in half a year in an ovary two simple cysts (very much greater or big, but they did not disturb me) which have then disappeared have found out (to operate them I has refused). As, it has been increased shchitovidka, also it was found out ugnetyonnaja funkija ovaries. My doctor has told or said, that all these changes can be caused or called by long reception to Diana and Femodena (bakposev was excellent or different). I did not accept two years any OK, but now there was a need or requirement for time or temporary contraception, and a spiral to put I do not want, prezervativy-muck. Beremennostej at me never was, me 24 years, the last a gene. Inspection passed or took place one year ago (pathologies it is not revealed). Tell, whether I can spend on drink to Diana or Femoden without harm for health? And how it is long it is possible to use these or it Ok and correctly to do or make breaks in reception? I pochemu-that began to think of possible or probable sterility or barrenness, t. To. Recently monthly were very poor or scanty and last couple of days. Many thanks, yours faithfully.

Maljarskaja M.M.
29.06.2004, 21:49
Sdjte hormonal analyses if will be otklogenija, consult to the endocrinologist. Esi all will be normlano Femoden it is possible how much want.