PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, help or assist to understand, already is not present what forces! Are handed over all an...

Alla
23.06.2004, 01:49
Dear doctors, help or assist to understand, already is not present what forces! Analyses (ok are handed over all!), GSG (ok!) I Go from the doctor to doktoru-one offers insemenatsiju or eko, t. To. The expert according to questions; another a laparoscopy as also is assom in this question. Well, my dear, how so?! I understand, what all would like money but how to be to me and much, such as I? In fact nobody has asked about basal temperature, has not tracked or has not looked after a course of my ovulation, and can Uzi-monitoring even while is necessary? In fact about all about it or this I have learned or have found out not from the doctor, and through the Internet, excuse, a method "tyka". Here I sit and I think, and where to me still to go and what answer I shall receive next time??? How to me to be? I thank in advance!

Agnija
24.06.2004, 00:11
Alla, you need to go all over again to a drugstore for restful, and then on a forum forums. khv. ru in section " I Want the child " where we discuss costs of health services.

Kuharkin S.A.
26.06.2004, 06:04
Address or to the independent expert which not zanteresovan neither in laparo, nor in EKO it is immediate. Except for that d-r Kamenetsky in this forum pudlikoval repeatedly algorithm obsledvanija women at sterility or barrenness - I think he utsroit any expert. Survey also the man's factor is about 50 % of the reasons bespodnyh marriages or spoilage. In conference androlog this forum in questions and answers there is all the information on inspection of the man.

Rabaev S.G.
29.06.2004, 21:17
You should address in versatile clinic engaged treatment of sterility or barrenness by various methods.