PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, tell or say how correctly to accept iron preparations, please? To me...

Elena
29.06.2004, 05:22
The doctor, tell or say how correctly to accept iron preparations, please? To me have advised "Sorbifer", and so to instructions to it or him;them it is written, that it or him accept for half an hour up to meal, washing down with a lot or plenty of a liquid. I and acted, but felt an easy or a light;a mild nausea after that. And then in the book I prochla, that iron preparations should be drunk after meal as, if to drink up to meal, they can provoke a nausea and constipations (and so with it or this a problem, even without "Sorbifera"). Still I accept "Maternu" in structure of which too there is an iron, and so, it or her advise to drink after meal. Help or assist to understand how correctly to accept this "Sorbifer"? Without it or him it is impossible for Me, because 32 weeks and last analysis of a blood has shown pregnancy, that the hemoglobin is lowered. The kid in fact suffers iz-for it or this... Help or assist advice or council. In advance thanks.

Ryazanov And.
29.06.2004, 21:02
It is better to drink iron preparations during meal.