PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS Whether it is dangerous to drink many tablets appointed or nominated vr during pregnancy...

Rolling
16.06.2004, 00:46
SOS
Whether it is dangerous to drink during pregnancy many tablets appointed or nominated by doctors (them so much: for example "sorbuferdurules", "vitamin E", "djufaston", valerian drops. I became " potential narkomankoj ". My girlfriends who have already 2 3 kiddies speak it is not necessary to drink so many tablets, then all to be reflected in the child. So whom to me to listen to Doctors or women learned by life experience???????????????????!!!!! Please otvette on mine voprosik.

Alja
19.06.2004, 21:22
And what the intuition speaks?:)

LANA
21.06.2004, 19:25
sorbifer durules is an iron, it or he should be had a drink, and the rest I do not know. .ja drank more, t. To. There was a threat of an abortion..

The anonym
24.06.2004, 07:29
I the same all this a saw, valerian drops in general all pregnancy, it am not harmful! The child was born healthy! Fie - 3 times

Tanja
25.06.2004, 16:12
And it seems to me, that it is necessary kak-to filter that that the doctor registers. At least I and do or make, because really it is a lot of tablets, it is simply a pity to me of the kid. And as to iron it or he should be drunk, but it is not constant, it is necessary to eat more than ferriferous products (apples, a beef, etc.), to drink garnet juice, is Haematogenum, etc. If you feel normally, and at the kid too very well - palpitation in norm or rate, on US too that's all right, he means well develops, all suffices him. It is necessary most to analyze a situation, instead of simply to follow references of the doctor. Success!

Natalia
29.06.2004, 14:58
Katya, to you basically have appointed or nominated vitamins and mineral substances. Sorbifer is a ferriferous preparation, appoint or nominate at a low hemoglobin, differently the baby will have an oxygen starvation, and it is very bad, vitamin E in general is very necessary for development of the baby, djufaston to you have appointed or nominated iz-for threats nevynashivaemosti (can not accept if feel normally but if there are nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly it is better to spend on drink their course). And in general the quantity or amount of tablets really is better for filtering. Eat more fruit and vegetables, have a rest and walk on fresh air - less problems with health will be. Success.