PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to accept at pregnancy vynny (not hot) and to soar legs or foots at pr...

Larissa
20.06.2004, 23:09
Whether it is possible to accept at pregnancy vynny (not hot) and to soar legs or foots at cold?

The anonym
22.06.2004, 12:34
Categorically is not present!!!!! Without variants!

Tanja
24.06.2004, 04:47
How much or As far as I know (me mum so have told or said), at pregnancy it is undesirable to soar legs or foots, to use a heater and even to do or make massage of a back as it can sprovotsivat premature birth or births. But easier or simply to hold legs or foots, and all body in heat, certainly, is necessary. And more it is undesirable to abuse medicines, and to drink hot tea with honey is better and to accept vitamins for pregnant women. Ask about all this the gynecologist.

JUlja
25.06.2004, 16:24
And vsyo-taki it is interesting to me, really it is impossible to take not hot baths???

Kasabulatov N.S.
26.06.2004, 13:44
At cold Aspirinum UPSA on 1/2 tablet on a floor of a glass of water two times day, only three days (at pregnancy it is not counter-indicative) well helps or assists. There were good drops in nose Derinat which raise or increase local immunity, very quickly passes or takes place any rhinitis (the instruction is applied). Hot tea, vitamins too well and "to rest in bed" at home. Hydrotherapeutic procedures during cold are undesirable.

anna
27.06.2004, 09:04
Too it is interesting to me, whether it is possible prinat baths of normal pleasant temperature for a body? Or it is preferable to spend hydrotherapeutic procedures under douche

anna
29.06.2004, 00:40
Too it is interesting to me, whether it is possible prinat baths of normal pleasant temperature for a body? Or it is preferable to spend hydrotherapeutic procedures under douche

anna
29.06.2004, 14:56