PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I beg you, otvette please on e-to a mail (doctorforme@mail. ru)...

Romik:)
25.06.2004, 16:14
The doctor, I beg you, otvette please on e-to a mail (doctorforme@mail. ru).
To the girl will be here here 20, and me 17. We have borrowed or occupied in sex without contraceptives, and right after process have begun monthly (can even during). At an ejaculation I have got a member, but I am afraid that before already prozoshli the some people of allocation and, accordingly, have got where to them would not follow. I do not know than thought... But it is obvious not a head... I do not know that to us to do or make, because she already did or made 1 time abortion (I fault) and at it or her "-" a rhesus the factor, and at me "+". If she will make abortion to give birth or travail is possible or probable cannot any more... Tell or say please if to apply the combined tablets, whether that will resolve a fetus both how much or as far as it dangerously and in general that you can advise...?

Lada
26.06.2004, 21:21
The fetus "not will resolve", it is exact. If at you "it" has occured or happened den-two back not late to accept strong garmonalnuju a tablet which will prevent conception. And then, mesjachnye-that have already begun...

The anonym
27.06.2004, 06:50
If the menses has already begun, and to worry it is not necessary, all means has managed.

Romik:)
28.06.2004, 20:38
But unless not the truth that right at the beginning of monthly the most dangerous period?? e. 100 % chance to become pregnant?

child
29.06.2004, 14:29
Rum, you probably, have mixed, t. To. Before the beginning monthly - zaberemennet it is practically impossible, and if they "have already gone or send already", especially, means any pregnancy and cannot be...