PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to ask - at me the cycle has got off. Already second time monthly and...

Nadja
28.06.2004, 06:54
Hello! I wish to ask - at me the cycle has got off. Already second time monthly go for a week before real term of their beginning, in small quantity or amount without pains, further, when real term of their beginning comes, go in more normal, that is usual quantity or amount.
The reason was an overstrain or overvoltage, ustlost, stree, gravities.

I accept Novinet.

What can I make for normalization of a situation?

Simply already second time they go with shift - that is all over again 3 4 days are poor, then normal as usually 5 days. That is the second month successively. Stress and other was already for a long time. The familiar doctor advises to cancel for a while OK and to wait normalization of a cycle. He is right or to continue to accept OK?

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.06.2004, 10:38
It is better to cancel OK, to accept vitamins for normalization of a cycle, then to start to accept them again, but having replaced a preparation (for example on Logest)

Nadja
29.06.2004, 14:19
You consider or count, that a preparation through such long time of its or his reception., when all was normal, nevertheless to me does not approach or suit? Why?

And what vitamins for normalization of a cycle exist? Or it is usual vitamins? Name them please. Thanks.