PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not find to myself a place and has decided to write. The matter is that last week...

nata
28.06.2004, 06:47
I do not find to myself a place and has decided to write.
The matter is that last week I have gone to the observing doctor (on October, 30th). (It is full 31 weeks and 2 days.) she suddenly did not like a site of the baby. (has told or said, that slanting) she Looked arms or hand. Has given talonchik on US for November, 5th and has told or said to do or make exercises on 3 mines - to overturn on different sides through a stomach or belly up to 10 times.
I have come home to that day absolutely lost and rastroennaja as so in fact the last US and manual palpirovanie always showed head position, and now suddenly To put it briefly, I could not wait till November, 5th and have gone have made US this very day (t. e. On October, 30th). The head presentation I has shown US a little has calmed down certainly but any concealed alarm has remained
Now I to listen began more closely or attentively to shevelenijam the kid . Till yesterday's evening small bugorochki were present on the right under a rib. It's OK. BUT TODAY I feel shevelenija BELOW (above a pubis) and only. There activly enough something pushs I now in a panic to me suddenly it seems that the kid in any image could turn over .
The doctor, help or assist what to do or make, please,
- .u me there is an alternative to descend or go once again on US on talonchiku on November, 5th (t. e. In 5 days after US) It is harmful to the kid? How much or As far as it is necessary for me?
- .pojti to the doctor that he has looked or seen arms or hand but by the last the doctor too not always can precisely define or determine position by arms or hand.
- .pro that you can recommend exercises and whether they are necessary
- Whether .dejstvitelno the baby can on this term (32 weeks 1 day) to turn over on 180 degrees .

Olja
28.06.2004, 16:16
I too am pregnant and have read through a heap of books. And so by that there is written - to turn over on such term it is valid can, and there is it enough often. But terrible in it or this anything is not present, as exercises really help or assist. The truth a little bit others there are resulted or brought (lecht on a floor on a back to tighten knees to itself and with effort to rest stupnjami in a wall), it causes the kid a dyscomfort and he aspires to turn over. Exercises it is necessary (under the book) to repeat on some minutes of time 3 in a week. Do not go too far. But again taki I repeat, I not the doctor, am simple nachitalas books. I think, to your doctor is more visible.

JUlja L
29.06.2004, 14:10
At me the daughter has turned over a head downwards only after 30 weeks. Now precisely I do not remember, but approximately on 35 36 week when I have been already adjusted or have been set already up on cesarean. But, as have calmed me, and I then also calmed or abirritated the girlfriends, for skilled or experienced, good akushera tazovoe the presentation will not be a serious handicap. The most important to take care what to such to get! And exercises is a good help. So do not experience, all will be good!