PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, how much dangerously to accept "Puregon" at fibrozno-pussycats...

Natalia
24.06.2004, 00:52
Tell or Say, please, how much dangerously to accept "Puregon" at fibro - a cystic mastopathy. Plus in 3 generations on a female line malignant tumours. And more tell or say, what else there are preparations of similar action, but is cheaper?
In advance thanks.

natalja
25.06.2004, 13:17
Look or See in directory VIDAL the summary puregona and solve with the doctor, but there are more modern as metrodin, but preparations at EKO are appointed or nominated p about indications of female hormones - LG, fsg, etc. you should be spoken with the doctor if does not speak means it is necessary to search for another.

Valery
26.06.2004, 06:43
Excuse for an intervention, but unless Metrodin is more modern?! As Puregon concerns to pure or clean sintetikam, and metrodin is not present. Analogue Puregona is cheaper - Gonal than F.Raznitsa in the price and the manufacturer. I have passed or have taken place EKO with Gonal F, at me too F-To a mastopathy, on a line of mother and the father too onkozabolevanija were... In onkodispasere with a scratch have agreeed, I there on the account stand or cost.

Natalia for Valery
27.06.2004, 12:09
And at you the baby already was born?

Natalia for Valery
29.06.2004, 00:34
And at you the baby already was born?

Valery
29.06.2004, 14:10
To Natalia: after EKO while is not present:) Soon I begin 2. Attempt, but I have the son of 8 years conceived natural by, when a pipe have been passed or have been taken place;have been passable.