PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem "on the contrary" - to tell the truth, I do not know to itself to address. I want...

Nika
27.06.2004, 18:27
At me a problem "on the contrary" - to tell the truth, I do not know to itself to address. I want the child. But my friend will not be solved in any way (though the post factum will be, most likely it is glad - though a short not in it or this), therefore we use agents. How it is possible to deceive vigilance? Tablets will not approach or suit - vstrechaemja seldom, will not believe. Can enter a syringe a semen from a condom (hour will turn out later)? Or there are any suppositories - not stirring or preventing to conception and as a whole harmless (type bifidobaktrina)?
Excuse for a silly question...

N
28.06.2004, 12:06
And if not the secret, you is a lot of years.
I think that at all it is not necessary to hurry with the child and if you obmanish the guy and will become pregnant where chance that he to not send you on abortion and in general remains with you?

Katya
28.06.2004, 23:29
You know, at me the same problem. I think, that if you have decided to get or start the child has counted or reckoned also a variant, that your friend will be against. This your business. To deceive the man it is possible by means of tablets "Farmateks", they do not give some any foam when them you enter into a vagina, therefore it is possible to not enter a tablet simply.

MMM
29.06.2004, 11:47
And Bekkera such as you have deceived even more abruptly - he only in a mouth gave her, and she then has pushed a semen, has given birth and has seized 3 million dollars. Dare, girls! Only look, that to you boshki not pootbivali.