PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! In me 2 years ago have found out a small myoma (14-20)...

Hope
25.06.2004, 17:53
Good afternoon! In me 2 years ago have found out a small myoma (14-20). For a year she has increased till the sizes (20-27). Periodically as there is an oothecoma (at ultrasound speak, that not broken off or become torn ootid). There was a cyst of a yellow body (did or made laparaskopiju) earlier. The doctor appoints or nominates periodically Progesteronum 2, 5 % with 16 on 25 d/a cycle in day. I heard, that Progesteronum negatively influences a myoma (t. e. Promotes its or her body height) whether So it? Also what to do or make, if at reception progestrona ovaries come to norm or rate, and a myoma on the contrary? I have consulted to the doctor, and she to me skaza: " do not wish to prick Progesteronum - use " Utrozhestanom " ". And as it or him to use, has not told or said! To me of 37 years. Thanks for attention!

Malanova T.B.
29.06.2004, 11:10
1. Such sizes of a hysteromyoma do not demand application of hormonal therapy, but only observation. 2. Hormones of a yellow body just also are used for treatment of a hysteromyoma.