PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Recently has solved obrattitsja to the doctor in occasion of selection OK. On...

The anonym
26.06.2004, 04:05
Hello! Recently has solved obrattitsja to the doctor in occasion of selection OK. On reception I have told or said, that at me function of kidneys is a little bit broken or disturbed, but in opinion of the doctor it is not essential. To me have registered mersilon. Tell or say please, whether is specified above protivrpokazaniem to reception of the given preparation? To me 21 year, a cycle of 28 days, did not give birth or travail, any gynecologic diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick, earlier OK did not use, the diagnosis otnostielno kidneys put in 12 years - now nothing disturbs. In advance I thank.

Soboleva L.I.
27.06.2004, 07:53
Hello! If it is a question about, we shall admit or allow, a chronic pyelonephritis OK to accept it is possible. If at you serious disease of kidneys, including a renal failure - reception of hormones is forbidden.

Tatyana
28.06.2004, 01:42
Thanks! You have calmed me. Fortunately, speech does not go about serious disease, about a renal failure.

Soboleva L.I.
29.06.2004, 10:50
Dear Tatyana! Similar, you have confused something in last report. Can be have forgotten will put a particle "not"? The Renal failure - disease at which to accept OK is impossible!