PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At me a chronic bilaterial salpingo-oophoritis...

Xenia
27.06.2004, 22:32
Hello, the Doctor!
At me a chronic bilaterial salpingo-oophoritis. In ijule-August has passed or has taken place course of treatment from an exacerbation: Ampitsilin, Trichopolum, Nistatinum, wads with ointment Vishnevskogo, now I do or make nyxes of an aloe. Pains practically have stopped. But before last menses (in a month after the passed or taken place course of treatment) have renewed. From first day monthly has started to accept contraceptive (Mersilon). And when monthly have ended, have appeared brown allocation with a unpleasant smell. Pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly do not pass or take place. What is it can be and why? To the doctor I cannot descend or go, tk ours vrach in holiday, the others refuse to accept. Respond, please. In advance THANKS!

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 23:56
It is necessary to do or make US and an aspiration biopsy, probably there is a chronic endometritis, kotory j has become aggravated and demands treatment.

Xenia
29.06.2004, 10:34
You could not tell what is it such and from what arises?