PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, that such a low placentation (term of 16 17 weeks), than...

Olja
25.06.2004, 15:58
Tell or Say, please, that such a low placentation (term of 16 17 weeks), than it is dangerous and whether she can "rise"?

katerina
27.06.2004, 04:21
It when the placenta is located too close to an output or exit or in general blocks it or him. But she can and leave in process of body height of a uterus (at me and has occured or happened, only the diagnosis put on 8 9 weeks). Like as, this diagnosis - 100 % cesarean. But I am not assured

JUlja
27.06.2004, 16:45
When to me such diagnosis have put on 6, 16, last time on 22 weeks and have told or said does not worry while, it is not time yet to think of it or this, it certainly has a little calmed me. I have studied the Internet, books, magazines and have calmed down. It is very frequent diagnosis on such terms, and in most cases she rises. At me it has occured or happened by 26 weeks, simply by itself has risen also all.
She should rise even on 5 sm above internal fauces, and believe, at you and will be, will rise, as pretty:)
And cesarean is only in case of when the placenta completely blocks vnetrenny fauces.

Margarita
29.06.2004, 07:57
Olja, a high probability, that the placenta still will rise, but while - absolute physical and sexual rest. While she it is low - always there is a threat of a sudden bleeding.