PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute, I handed over analyses up to pregnancy on herpes, a chlamydia, mikopla...

tatjana
20.06.2004, 00:28
Zdravstvute, I handed over analyses up to pregnancy on herpes, a chlamydia, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma and others what it is necessary, all analyses at me good is written it is not revealed, except for odnogo-PARVO-costs or stands is found out, I would like to know, what does it mean.
And eshe I handed over the analysis on a rubella results:
Rubella lgG 18 it is found out
Rubella lgM it is not found out
I would like to learn or find out, what does it mean and it is necessary to me to do or make an inoculation from a rubella up to pregnancy...
THANKS.

Ekaterina.
22.06.2004, 00:33
PARVO - type of a ureaplasma. No trouble, uslovno-pathogenic flora and in zavisimotsi from result the doctor solves it, to spend or not treatment. To a rubella antibodies are found out in you. You in general were ill or sick with a rubella? On a post I have understood, that was not present.

tatjana
22.06.2004, 18:51
Mum speaks, that I was ill or sick with a rubella in the childhood, I do not remember...

Ekaterina.
26.06.2004, 06:34
Especially, not what for and to worry. And the inoculation is not necessary. Success.

tatjana
28.06.2004, 03:26
Thanks you EKATERINA big for the answer.

evromedprestizh
29.06.2004, 06:36
You have immunity to a rubella. In occasion of parvo, I would not began to appoint or nominate treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.