PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna! I today asked a question about not developing beremennos...

Anna
26.06.2004, 12:56
Tatyana Borisovna! I today asked a question about not developing pregnancy and VPCH. Wished to specify: on what hormones it is necessary to hand over analyses that at the subsequent pregnancy to prevent the same situation. What is the androgens? Whether it is meaningful to make it now or all over again to treat infections? Whether has to me sense to consult with genetikom and where is better to make it? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
28.06.2004, 17:35
It is not necessary to be engaged in inspection independently. There should be a plan, it is done or made by the doctor, all results of inspection the doctor, korregiruet treats inspection.

Anna
29.06.2004, 04:49
Tatyana Borisovna! I fine understand what to appoint or nominate inspection and treatment the doctor should. It is necessary for me even about the nobility, what hormones influence on nevynashivanie pregnancy to read through about it. It would be desirable to have the additional information as doctors are usually not so talkative:-) It would be desirable to define or determine for itself though any provisional plan of action. In advance thanks.