PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, help or assist please advice or council. At me it is constant belo-yellow you...

30 Years
27.06.2004, 15:41
Zdrastvujte, help or assist please advice or council.
At me it is constant belo-yellow allocation from a vagina.
The doctor to me has told or said that at me a thrush and has written out cream Kanesten (Canestene) for treatment. I cannot understand in any way, how long it is necessary to treat this thrush if these or it belo-yellow allocation from a vagina do not stop. There can be it something another. Advise with what should be normal allocation.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 22:01
Normal allocation light, without a smell, do not cause or cause an itch, in a small amount. It is impossible to approve or confirm unequivocally without a smear on flora and crop that at you a thrush

Elena
29.06.2004, 04:22
The doctor, I shall be very grateful for the answer to my question. Here a second day as at me frequent desires on an emiction, as have begun allocation from a vagina and an itch, allocation in the form of white clots, like hlopev, besides at a cystitis...
Without consultation of the doctor to drink what or a medicine I do not want. How much or As far as it is serious and how it is possible to get rid of it or this? In advance thanks.