PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Consult me, please, on my US. Age 21...

Ivanov Nadezhda
28.06.2004, 23:24
Hello! Consult me, please, on my US. Age 21 year. A duration of gestation on US of 23 24 weeks. At the doctor 22 23. Position of a fetus: longitudinal, a presentation head. BPR heads - 61, 4. Dl. Femurs. Bones - 38, 4. Lobno-the occipital size - 74, 6. Dl. Brachiums. Bones - 40, 2. A circle of a head - 220. A circle of a stomach or belly - 195. TSefalichesky an index - 82, 3 % (explain, please, what is it such). Prospective mass of a fetus - 708. Prospective body height of a fetus - 26. Anatomy of a fetus - all is not changed. Thickness of a placenta - 24. The cord or navel has 3 vessels. Kol-in amniotic waters normal. Localization of a placenta - back and left lateral walls of a uterus. Congenital defects it is not revealed. All rest without deviations or rejections. Fauces will close. Whether me the big size of a head and mass of a fetus interests not too? Thanks for the answer. Good-bye.

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.06.2004, 01:16
On the sizes of a fetus there is a tendency to formation of a large fetus. The size of a head and mass correspond or meet to the top border of norm or rate. If you and your spouse large it is normal if not especially - exclude disturbance of tolerance to a glucose, keep to a diet.