PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Prompt at me yesterday there were pains in right to a side. It was sick...

Masha
21.06.2004, 04:50
Good afternoon. Prompt at me yesterday there were pains in right to a side. Was sick to press and go. Today very strong pains in left to a side, gives to a back a little. A pain very acute. Hardly I sit. That to me to do or make. To itself to address. I wait for a fast reply, t. To. To suffer or bear it is impossible. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.06.2004, 23:43
NECESSARILY AND URGENTLY to visit or attend the doctor for speech can go as about gynecologic * especially if earlier too there were inflammations of appendages or an apoplexy), and about an appendicitis or drugjo to a surgical problem. To begin it is necessary from the gynecologist. It is possible to accept Paracetamolum or ketofen in tab. Or rectal suppositories to reduce a pain on a way to the doctor.

masha
25.06.2004, 14:47
You speak about what gynecologic problem? Earlier nebylo inflammations of appendages. Also what such an apoplexy?

Pasenjuk A.M.
29.06.2004, 01:14
That's it also I speak about the unknown person personally to me to a gynecologic problem which proves pains in right and left to a side and gives to a back!!! If there were no inflammations of appendages earlier or apoplexies is a bleeding from an ovary as a result of an anguish it is possible to think now as of the arisen problem NEW suddenly with a uterus or it or her * for example an inflammation, and about other surgical problem - othodjashy a stone, an appendicitis, an inflammation of a colon or a strong cystitis. Therefore - to not ask you about the others simtpomah, and it will be not especially pleasant to respond about polsednem the sexual certificate or act or character of a chair and is absolutely useless by way of the help - urgently I recommend to visit or attend the doctor. Abdominal pains it not a subject of correspondence consultation. And in a stomach or belly so it is a lot of all that can hurt or be ill;be sick......