PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Last menses on September, 16th, the test positive. Bereme...

Olga
23.06.2004, 00:48
Hello! Last menses on September, 16th, the test positive. Pregnancy long-awaited. But have begun allocation smearing grjazno-brown color, what is it can be?

Anna
23.06.2004, 04:58
Olga, it most likely threat of an abortion. As not terribly sounds, but at many it happens in the first trimester of pregnancy and more does not speak about obligatory fatal consequences. Full rest (including sexual) - 2, Noshpa - 3 is now necessary to you. In den-2, suppositories with the Papaverine for the night on odnoj-1. (It is possible already a candle and Noshpu to accept). It is better to consult with the doctor who for certain will register still that nibud (for example Utrozhestan up to 12, in the morning and in the evening on one tab. In a vagina). In a week it is necessary to make US and to look or see, whether all by way of. The main thing to not be nervous, you can bring the biggest harm to yourselves nerves!

evromedprestizh
24.06.2004, 23:15
It is threat of an abortion. Krovjanistyh vydeleny should not be. It is desirable to make urgently US and to address to the gynecologist for purpose or appointment of treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

28.06.2004, 21:48
Olga, all so it is terrible. It happens often and I suspect, what is it not always threat of an abortion. At me it has coincided with prospective monthly and as I read it your specific feature can be simple. At me it both with the first and with 2 ber-ju. But it agree, that it is necessary to lie down houses of day 3 necessarily, nosh-Pa, etc. just in case. Though in other countries it do not welcome. And here about US... I did or made US. But now I regret, as it is a lot of opinions about itself negative. Doctors always do or make as it is necessary for them, and we should think, that is necessary for us. Read more and solve, sometimes it is necessary intuitively. Study, it is necessary to make more complex or difficult decisions further. While my daughter grew up, it was possible to receive 2 honey education. Each step of doctors it is necessary to supervise or have the doctor to whom trust.

Olga
29.06.2004, 00:48
Has now returned from the doctor, have made US, in a cavity of the uterus (according to the doctor) a fetal egg it is yet visible, so he small, the diagnosis - ehopriznaki proliferations endometrija. The control over week, for the night a floor of a tablet djufastona - and everything, more than any references...