PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdavstvujte. I on 18, the matter is that gde-that on 13 14 at me...

ellina
26.06.2004, 23:12
zdavstvujte. I on 18 the matter is that gde-that on 13 14 at me the stomach or belly every day hurted or was ill;was sick, obatilas to the doctor, ovsledovali, have made US have told or said that it's OK. .no having come home to hurt or be ill;be sick continued gde-that week, has then passed or has then taken place. But yesterday at night I have woken up from siloj pains. The left party or side of a stomach or belly and otdavalv in an anus hurted or was ill;was sick. gde-that through 20. The pain has disappeared absolutely, as though and nebylo. .ja I can not understand that hurted or was ill;was sick, what is it can be.

masha
28.06.2004, 08:28
Whether you suffer a delay of a chair, simply speaking constipations? Similar painful sensations are characteristic including for a constipation. Success.

Alyona
29.06.2004, 00:19
Ellina, it is very similar to a colitis or varicose business or affairs, itself so I am excruciated sometimes. Try to hold a chair at a normal level, drink more liquids and eat more vegetables. Success to you and yours puziku.