PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me pregnancy of 19 weeks. On 18 week you have found out in me a thrush...

Irina
25.06.2004, 08:20
At me pregnancy of 19 weeks. On 18 week in me have found out a thrush caused or called Candida albicans. From signs only allocation as cottage cheese. Have written out Gynazole1 (butoconazole nitrate) Vaginal Cream, 2 %. On the Internet subtracted or deducted, that at my term in 19 weeks this cream to use it is not recommended. Questions: whether Necessarily at pregnancy to treat a thrush? Whether the thrush harms to the child? Whether it is possible at pregnancy on my term to be treated with garlic: a head of garlic in a vagina for the night? How it is possible to be treated still, having caused as small as possible harm to the child?

MasaTka
27.06.2004, 15:01
You that!!! What garlic!?! In no event, there and so flora now very vulnerable, and you its or her garlic!!!: 0) even if is contraindications as has explained my doctor, they concern or touch the first trimester, and now the kid is well protected by a placenta and harm you to him not prichenite, listen to the doctor, the thrush frequent enough phenomenon, therefore to the doctor to appoint or nominate what treatment more visibly!!! Success!!!

Lora
28.06.2004, 07:42
To treat necessarily! Only under prescriptions of the doctor! The thrush threatens that at sorts or labors of a tissue of mother become more subject to breaks. The child at passage of patrimonial ways can catch a candidiasis and though it is treated, but unless it is good podarochek to your baby at date of a birth?! Lechiteso also pass or take place repeated analyses, we shall hope, that to you udastsja to get rid of a thrush easily and from the first! Success! And any selftreatment!!!

Ekaterina.
28.06.2004, 23:17
To treat necessarily and now, and directly ahead of sorts or labors. Garlic to use it is impossible!! Follow strictly to purposes or appointments of the doctor! If you are confused with its or his purpose or appointment - talk to the doctor and ask to replace a preparation.