PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, did or made by somebody a turn of the child under US? 32 weeks in any way p...

Lena
22.06.2004, 08:53
Girls, did or made by somebody a turn of the child under US? 32 weeks will not turn in any way correctly. That lays across, a head to a stomach. Whether prompt this procedure is dangerous. And on what term optimum to spend it or her.

Tanja
25.06.2004, 16:20
Procedure morbid (to us did or made on 37 38 week) and dangerous (it was necessary to interrupt it or her, t. To. Palpitation at the little son) began to worsen. I think, that if it or her make slightly before can will not be so morbidly (for mum). Whether take an interest at the doctor this procedure will be a success if you will make it or her in the near future. And also that the equipment was reliable (in our case doctors tried to turn minutes 15, and then palpitation of the kid began to worsen sharply - in few seconds). It is serious procedure, and can it is necessary to try or taste, if be afraid cesarean. Up to sorts or labors remains still couple of weeks, but synulja and has not turned. Was cesarean. Whether I know resknet what doctor on ordinary labors with such position of a fetus. So the decision for you. Success and easy or light;mild sorts or labors.

Anna
26.06.2004, 06:20
And why you do not want cesarean? Well lie down in hospital hardly longer - maks. For 3 4 days. But rebenocheka "will take out" zdorovenkim, without any birth trauma. In addition it is yet known to what will result or bring turn of the child by means of US.

Lena.
28.06.2004, 23:14
First wait even till 36 37 weeks, suddenly all is formed, do or make special gymnastics, and then, you cannot do or make operation? Usually this question solve "cesarean", anything in it or this terrible is not present. And about turn - I read, what is it very dangerously, do or make it only in case of emergency and the skilled or experienced experts besides ready in any minute to pass to cesarean....