PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, I very much am afraid to go to the gynecologist (never to lives yet...

Ekaterina
23.06.2004, 01:33
Tell or Say please, I very much am afraid to go to the gynecologist (never in a life yet was not though to me 21 year), but a floor. A life has started to live 2 years ago and partners were different. Itself I know, that it is necessary to be checked up and something at me there is exact not by way of. But very much I am afraid of any terrible verdict (especially AIDS though I hope for the best). I know, that is necessary, but I can not. All seems to me, that in me will find out something such that at others is not present, such that in a life does not happen at all (imagination at me such). In general, I the coward. Or it is simple, it is necessary to sleep less with different partners. You could not respond me on imejl: katrin130@yahoo. com
To advise how for the first time to pass or take place such?

Tatyana
24.06.2004, 02:54
All kogda-nibud happens for the first time. At me it was in 19 years and the doctor has got... ogo-go. Has remembered for all life. Then (when "has matured") has replaced the doctor and some years I am observed at the gynecologist (with "gold" arms or hand and heart), but "first" to forget I can not in any way. Therefore try to find what suits your friends or close people. And about illnesses or diseases: if something also will find, it is better earlier, than late (too from personal experience). I wish your of good luck!

Ekaterina
24.06.2004, 19:48
But the matter is that I simply am afraid that to me will tell or say that at me all not as at others. It is a shame to me even to speak about it or this (not that someone to show), but at me sexual labiums as though it to be expressed more precisely stick out a little or stick out (as though they were stretched or dragged out in due course), it turns out, they do not close completely and all as though outside and at once it is visible. At me such sensation, that at me a wrong structure THERE and me necessarily something will tell or say in this occasion. It is very a shame!!! But I vse-taki have already made an appointment with the doctor. Now here I only hozhu-eat, more about what I do not think as of forthcoming visit, at me simply any panic pavor. Though the girlfriend speaks, that this the doctor bad does not speak anything, and that she for the year Such navidalas... But it seems to me, is worse than mine at anybody is not present (certainly the man on it look normally, and here the doctor as usually critically). If she something will tell or say in this occasion, simply the life will be spoiled for ever. Iz-for such pavors I a year dare to go to the doctor. How to not admit or allow it or this? And iz-for what there can be such structure? If somebody will respond, I shall be very grateful!!! Thanks.

Lara
24.06.2004, 21:59
Katya, at me and never any doctor spoke the same to me, that at me something not so! And me already 29!:))) Go easy and be not afraid. Try to come into contact to the doctor before to have a seat on an armchair. Tell or say at once, that you for the first time and you are afraid. If the doctor - really expert. That she will find a way you to calm. And if is not present - apologize and leave.
And at once enter the name to other doctor. Success.

Ekaterina
26.06.2004, 10:23
I shall try, but I seem to me that one such, and to me will tell or say, that at me the teratism there is simple (as there are scars on a body or still what vyrosty-outgrowths), will tell or say to delete it is necessary!... Simply up to tears ridiculously:)

Lara
26.06.2004, 15:33
Katya, I think, that at all of you is normal. You simply do not like the body "there", and iz-for it or this all of a problem. Try or taste every evening for the night about itself to speak this place that it very beautiful and you it or him very much like and repeat, will not fall asleep yet. The same in the morning while wake up. It should you help or assist to cope with a problem. After that you will not excite any more, that to you the doctor will tell or say or still someone in occasion of the form of your labiums - at you will be the (and quite positive!) opinion on this bill. Success.

Ekaterina
28.06.2004, 03:10
Larochka, thanks you big! Very much you have morally helped or assisted me. I descended or went today to the doctor, like all have managed, good tetechka have got:) Even nothing has told or said about my genitals:))))) is shorter, for the first time all has passed or has taken place normally!
Thanks once again for advice or council. To in total you good. Success!

Lara
28.06.2004, 21:21
Well here see.:)) was glad to help or assist. Success!