PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, prompt, please, as to me to act or arrive. Two days naz...

Ivanov Nadezhda
26.06.2004, 13:49
Hello the doctor, prompt, please, as to me to act or arrive. Two days ago has discharged from hospital - threat premature (28 aja week). The kid has lowered or omitted, most likely the reason that I a little perenervnichala and was ill a stomach or belly. Now all again in norm or rate, but I with perepugu have not consulted to the gynecologist, in occasion of sexual contacts to the husband. I now in other city, with the husband did not see month. Accordingly and the husband it would not be desirable to offend and I am afraid up to horror of contact so it would not be desirable again under droppers. What to me to do or make? Whether it is possible in general and if it is possible how much or as far as to be limited? And more, whether the bandage that the child did not fall helps or assists? To wear it or him I am constant cannot, the child too starts to move. In advance thanks. Good-bye.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 00:45
Bandage to wear necessarily is interferes with a ptosis of a head of a fetus in a small basin.
The sexual life is excluded.

Ivanov Nadezhda
28.06.2004, 20:27
Hello the doctor. I yesterday had a pain in the field of a stomach (about 1 2 seconds), where the uterus (term 28 aja), with something like reductions, but morbid comes to an end. Whether it is necessary to address to the doctor or these are reductions Brekstona-Hiksa?